I know it's been quite awhile since I've posted, so I apologize to those that follow this...busy summer with finishing up my class at Eureka. Now that it's done...I'll have more time. Here's what we've been up to...
big girl! 4 months old! Gwennie went to the doctor this month and she now weighs 12lbs8oz and is 24.5in long! She was given the "green light" for rice cereal to help practice eating from a spoon. Can't wait til she gets to eat more foods! She is babbling away and even occasionally laughing. Her tummy troubles seem to be resolved. (She would go 10 days without pooping...and it was worrying us. I looked it up online and found a suggestion for the mom to eat yogurt. I guess the bacteria in it is good for her system and helps to jump start it. It worked! :-D *Just a little tip for anyone who needs it* ) She's growing up so fast. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment