![]() |
| Image from TheBump.com |
One more week and I'm done with my first trimester. I'm feeling hopeful that my morning sickness is going away. I haven't felt sick in about a week or so and yesterday I think I ate the most that I've ever eaten in a day. I was also still hungry around 10:30 that night, but not just for any old snack...for chocolate and marshmallow ice cream. Go figure.
On another note, we have been trying to look at things to put in a registry for the baby. We have thus far picked out a bedding set and a few wall decorations to go in the nursery. We're going for more neutral with the colors green, yellow and brown. That way, we can use things again later and it won't matter whether it's a boy or a girl. Although that question is driving me nuts. I can't wait to know! :-)
![]() |
| Bedding Set |
![]() |
| Wall Sticker |
![]() |
| Wall Sticker |




No comments:
Post a Comment